Bargain Deals for Tablets

getmethere

Nov 27, 2013
I have seen so many "question threads" about looking for cheap and best tablets, and "deal threads" about recommending good deals. So I propose people who are looking for tablets post your questions here, and after people answer the questions, I would organize the best solutions and update here; and people who find bargain deals about tablets can also post here, then it do help people who really need it.

It could be like this:

$100-$150 the best tablets
$150-$200 the best tablets

or best student tablets or best tablets for kids...

It all depend on people sharing their knowledge here, more feedback, more complete it would be.

You think it is good ideas, let us roll it.

New ideas about this plan also can post here..

Keep updating

edap

Dec 12, 2012
If you see a “Google Android” tablet for $49, or even $79, it’s in your best interest to completely ignore these “deals” and keep on walking or shopping. If it’s under $100 you probably shouldn’t buy it. We all love holiday shopping and the Black Friday craze, but don’t get stuck with a worthless Android tablet paperweight this year.

getmethere

Nov 27, 2013
Thank you Natey2 & edap Sharing their ideas about the tablet, that is really good idea..

Yes, we may now can add one more criterion the best tablet in different inch, like: 10 inch

Keep updating...