barskin's Le Pan II diary

barskin

Mar 5, 2012
Well, what a day. I get the email at work, "Your purchase is available for pickup." I have to wait to go get it. Then, I pick it up, but I cannot go straight home, because I had - I mean I really had to stop to get a manicure first. If any of your women out there have acrylics that have gone too long between fills, you know what I'm talking about.

Okey doke. I'm home. I plugged it into the wall charger. It's time to get it set up.

Last edited:

barskin

Mar 5, 2012
Okay, I connected to my wifi network in nothing flat. I signed into to my google account. I just downloaded the Android Tablets.net app.

barskin

Mar 5, 2012
Waiting for the app to dpwnload. This sure is a pretty tablet. Love the brushed aluminum.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Congrats on picking up your Le Pan. As you have already learned this is a great little are to learn and talk about it.

Let the fun begin!

barskin

Mar 5, 2012
Back on my pc. It's going tp be a little awkward until it's fully charged. I am diggin' this tablet!

barskin

Mar 5, 2012
I cannot figure out how to get the cover of the sd card slot open?????

barskin

Mar 5, 2012
Wow. I just tried out how a movie from Netflix looks on this screen. Fabulous. I put on (the beginning of) "Gosford Park." Hey, Downton Abbey fans, this Julian Fellowes- written film is for you; it even features another great Maggie Smith performance.

Last edited:

barskin

Mar 5, 2012
I powered it off, so it can charge. Sigh. It will be interesting to see how it works with my mobile hotspot device. Does anybody use one?

barskin

Mar 5, 2012
I've installed the Amazon app store. Multi-tasking away: I am posting here on my pc, installing apps on my Le Pan, and monitoring Super Tuesday election results on the TV. This is my idea of a good night.

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
barskin, keep it up. it's fun following along as you discover your new little gem. I've had mine for about two months and still use it evry chance I get. Morning coffee to midnight reading. I even have TV guide app so it is my consant companion during prime time too.