barskin's Le Pan II diary

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
I can't help with that one. I'm too cheap to pay for mobile hot spot and my phones not rooted so I've got no experience with that. I'm sure someone will chime in with the answer.

barskin

Mar 5, 2012
Johna2u said:
I can't help with that one. I'm too cheap to pay for mobile hot spot and my phones not rooted so I've got no experience with that. I'm sure someone will chime in with the answer.

Hellooooo. I'm posting this from my Le Pan!!!
As I just posted, I was using my wifi password for my mifi. That's why it didn't work. It's doing great now.

I'm on line, baby!!!

barskin

Mar 5, 2012
Okay. Tanzanite said this was like a Brazilian Soap Opera, so I went to get waxed. Did I say that? I did not say that.

Well, when I left off Paolo was...No. I was trying to connect to my mifi using my wifi password. Then, I realized I should use the mifi password. This was the turning point. I got online, and it works just fine. So, now, not only do I love my new tablet, I can use it anywhere.

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
Waxing definitely must be the contemporary twist. I at least have not seen waxing in any of the Brazilian Soaps here in Africa.

Looking forward to the next episode. Your dear Le Pan could be taken over by Alien Androids..…

barskin

Mar 5, 2012
Well, come to think of it, since they're unveiling the iPad 3 at 1 pm pst, I guess this is The Day The Earth Stood Still.

barskin

Mar 5, 2012
My precious tablet is taking a break for charging, which meant that I actually had to go back to doing work. Did you ever??

barskin

Mar 5, 2012
I got home and it immediately connected to my wifi; I didn't have to do a thing.

barskin

Mar 5, 2012
You know, this browser is really fast. (I am posting from the standard web site, rather than the app - I can't figure out how to post from it)

I will post something negative, as soon as I find one.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
You know, this browser is really fast. (I am posting from the standard web site, rather than the app - I can't figure out how to post from it)

I will post something negative, as soon as I find one.

How about trying to send something to your TV via HDMI using the HMDI to 30 pin adapter ;)

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
hdmi adapter? yeah well there is that. should we tell her or....to be coninued!

Batmobeal

Mar 8, 2012
I have a simple question. On the Le Pan 2, once we open an application, how can we close it? It seems when I hit the Back (<==) button, it only takes me to the previous page or the home page, but the application is still open. So can someone please tell me how to fully close an application after we've open it? Thank you in advance!

barskin

Mar 5, 2012
How about trying to send something to your TV via HDMI using the HMDI to 30 pin adapter ;)

Weeeeeell...here's my problem. All the HDMI inputs are in use on my TV. Can I use the VGA input?

Last edited:

barskin

Mar 5, 2012
I have a simple question. On the Le Pan 2, once we open an application, how can we close it? It seems when I hit the Back (<==) button, it only takes me to the previous page or the home page, but the application is still open. So can someone please tell me how to fully close an application after we've open it? Thank you in advance!

From what I've been told, no, but the Android OS takes care of all that for you. Older systems (below Honeycomb) had "Task Killer" and "Advanced Task Killer" apps, but, they are not necessary when you are up to 3.0 and over. Am I right, veterans?