barskin's Le Pan II diary

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
are you going to put a screen protector on it?
Two apps you might want.

Volume in Notification - puts a speaker icon in your notification tray. tap it, up-down-mute. easier than fumbling for the volume rocker

EQ equalizer- put all the sliders to the top or use heavy metal setting. makes the lp2 much louder

barskin

Mar 5, 2012
are you going to put a screen protector on it?
Two apps you might want.

Volume in Notification - puts a speaker icon in your notification tray. tap it, up-down-mute. easier than fumbling for the volume rocker

EQ equalizer- put all the sliders to the top or use heavy metal setting. makes the lp2 much louder

Thanks for the tips! Are you the Johna2u who did the review on Amazon?

barskin

Mar 5, 2012
Okay, now this is really amazing. I can keep track of the Commodities exchange intraday prices faster on my Le Pan than either of my 2 pcs at my office.

Johna2u

May 21, 2011
Yeah, I'm JohnA2u pretty much everywhere. interesting. I just googled Johna2u and came up with 5,700 results. Most of them are me except the tivo guy. I guess I spend too much time on the internet.

barskin

Mar 5, 2012
A few other things I really like:

Using the keyboard in the landscape mode while standing in the Targus Truss case
(since I am used to a 7" tablet, you can imagine the difference)
and

The fact that I can keep it plugged into the charger while it is standing in the case; I can leave my office with it fully charged.

barskin

Mar 5, 2012
Big news! Alright, not really big news, but the latest development. My Crown hard case came. I like it. The carbon fiber design is nice. I like the fact that it zips up. It's not as versatile as my Tagus Truss case in terms of standing positions, of course. But for versatility, there is my third case coming that is in grey alligator embossed leather, has an extra compartment and a detachable shoulder strap.