Battery draining fast with screen off. battery usage says it's the phone???????

bbking

Jan 20, 2011
Hello Colleagues,

this is my first chinese tablet, a Flytouch2, and I'm not sure if this problem is common on this model or there is something wrong with my device
Even with WIFI off ( I have tried flight mode also). I leave my tablet charged in the morning in stand by mode and when I'm back home is discharged 100%. When I turn it off completely, that does not hapen, so I guess it's no a battery problem, but something else is consuming even when I press the screen off button.:confused:

Has everyone had a similar problem?

I have checked baterry consumption and is always saying that phone application in stand by is consuming the batery...

DEAR MODERATOR, i HAVE POSTED IT IN THE WRONG PLACE. PLEASE DELETE THE QUESTION. THANKS

Last edited:

rainfpuah

Mar 19, 2011
thanks to your information Johnfrankiej to your links stated.

I'm new to this system and i've been try the way that stated in the link, but i'm still failed to manage it. I'm do looking forward to your assist, what are those procedure for complete it.

thanks .

altlandf

Dec 1, 2014
I purchased my Tab 3 7 in August. I have used it at carnivals to record music acts with no problem. Now I have a problem with my tablet as it loses power in 5 minutes. I took some pictures today and tried to transfer them. But the tablet said the battery is almost dead. I guess the update I downloaded really messed my machine up. There need to be a way to tell the tablet to stop pestering me to update the machine.