battery level problem, wifi not connecting and volume buttons sometimes disappear

Discussion in 'Onda Tablet Forum' started by vishalalok, Oct 25, 2012.

1. vishalalok

vishalalok Member

Tablet / Device:
    Onda VI10 8GB
    hey guys, my tab is working fine, and performance is very goodbut from day 1, it never gets connected to any wifi hot spot, even after searching them...when i press connect button , nothing happens...battery backup is very good...the only problem is tab power offs at 60%(earlier it was ~30%)my friend is having micromax playbook tab and he solved his same battery problem with "battery calibration" appbut as , my onda VI10 is not rooted , i am helpless...last and a new weird problem that i am facing is , nowadays the volume buttons at the bottom are sometimes no visiblei can solve the first two problems, but only if someone can tell me over here ..HOW TO ROOT my onda VI10??feeling helpless..

2. iiDiabolusZz

iiDiabolusZz Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Onda V701
    Hi if you download this file http://www.inwtablet.com/Downloads/Tools/root.zip and save it on your sdcard, then switch tab off and boot to recovery, then select apply update from sdcard then select root.zip when done reboot and in your apps you will now see SuperUser and Root Explorer, your now rooted.