Battery life on Onda v971

DanLaw001

Sep 2, 2013
Hello, I have a v973 tablet and I am satisfied with overall build quality. However, one thing which bothers me a lot is the battery of this tablet. In fact, when the screen was one the battery usage seems unbelievably bad (~-120%/h). However, it was pretty amazing when the device was idleing with screen off. So, I personally don't think that it was a battery quality problem. More over, Onda claimed that it has a capacity of 8000mAh which has a working time of six to eight hours. I did some research online and people said that pour battery life might caused by the Android 4.2.2 ROM since many devices running this version seems facing the identical problem. What do you guys think? Similar issue? Solution? Please leave reply;) I will post screenshot later if the usage screen.

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi,DanLaw001, according to your problems, i think you can download a APP to manage your Battery usage, It will automatically turn off unused software for you, save the battery electricity, hope can help you. Have a great day !

DanLaw001

Sep 2, 2013
Thanks for your reply and advice, but I don't think an app can correct the issue since it is most likely to be the problem of the ROM itselves since many other people using 4.2.2 in there phones and tablets experienced the same issue.