Battery Replacement Guide

shiggy23

Jul 3, 2012
Does anyone know where I can buy a battery for the Vizio Tablet? After owning it for about six months and accidentally dropping it a number of times, I noticed a bulge in the unit and tried to snap things back in place, the only thing is it never did. I tried to live with it since it was still fully functional. Well after another number of clumsy drops from myself and my kids the touch screen stopped working as well as the speakers. Finally, I had enough and long story short got the unit opened and found some connectors that apparently got disconnected which I believe was the issue with the touch screen and the speakers. I then found the bulge from the battery itself which was why I was never able to restore the unit to its original state. With that being said, I disconnected and removed the battery since from common sense a bulge in any battery is unsafe and I hope to have my tablet looking good as new as soon as I find a battery, part# BP-BRN-12/3000 LS. I found only one website that sells the Vizio battery but am reluctant to buy from them since they have had less than great reviews. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Dave