bazaar-pazar.com

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello David, welcome to the forum, Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. I'm not personally familiar with that company, but I'm moving your thread to the Vendor Services Discussion section for you. Hopefully, someone there has dealt with them and will join the discussion. Good luck!

sakis1970

Aug 29, 2012
Hallo i think he is ok i order something ,came on time he told me 5 to 10 days i get it in 6 ok no problem .actually the reason i order there was because i know someone know the owner i don't use his name to see what happened.everything its ok .the only think i know about him is he is own 2 shops and you can always ask and contact him .i done twice I get answer in 5 min. Anyway ..I would like to say also this is a great forum and i m glad to be part for this androidtablet family .the solve many questions i had.

david.salmon

Oct 1, 2012
hello,
does anyone dealt with bazaar-pazar.com. seems to have very reasonable prices for tablets.

Thank you Sakis,
Your feedback is so important for me since I am looking for an android tablet of course with a better price. will try to contact him also. most products on this site are usually 10-20 € cheaper than others, even than ebay. will see and write back my feedbacks.. many thanks.