Bbc iplayer working

benadlam

May 6, 2012
there's a new Zenithink update for the C91 upgrade on which BBC iplayer now works! But if you're not using a C91 upgrade try this -

Uninstall your Flash player app
Have dolphin browser installed.
Install this flash player -
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9hrhay

Try it out :-D you may need to turn off and back on, but it def works for the z102 upgrade too

katsoft

Jul 25, 2012
Was reading forums before trying to upgrade c91. Was able to watch BBC iplayer live streams ok with Flash 10.3, but no archive programs would play, tvcatchup worked do problems also.
Did Zenithink upgrade with two changes one was kernel, other recovery, both custom, otherwise nothing else altered.
After upgrade finished I can now run BBC iplayer both as desktop and standalone app, watching live and archive programs.
Also ITV player and demand5 work no problems, still a bit iffy with 4od, might work better if I register, will try that, however I can live without.
Only slight voice sync problem but nothing that would stop you watching. I take it that things like netflix will stand a better chance of working.
No need for the Zenithink c91 is a piece of C*** brigade to shout their mouths of now. If they wanted an Ipad then they should have got one. Or could it be they maybe own an Ipad and are p****d off that thaey cannot increase or extend the memory either using micro sdcards or via the USB socket flash drives.
For my small amount spent I can listen to music, 32gb micro sd full of tracks, watch films 32gb micro sd 16 films on that, read books on machine and micro sd and use as laptop, USB keyboard. Using a USB hub I can use Bluetooth and with a USB card reader I can read full size sd cards.
Really quite a versatile little machine for such a small price
I tried for a laugh to attach a 400gb external powered harddrive to my c91, it did not recognise the size, read 0.0gb, but I was able to access all data on HD. Bluetooth dongle works, can connect to and pass data between tablet and mobile, waiting for BT keyboard to try that. Not bad for a cheap useless clone.:cool:

Last edited:

catkins500

Jun 25, 2012
there's a new Zenithink update for the C91 upgrade on which BBC iplayer now works! But if you're not using a C91 upgrade try this -

Uninstall your Flash player app
Have dolphin browser installed.
Install this flash player -
Download pkg2.2.apk from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Try it out :-D you may need to turn off and back on, but it def works for the z102 upgrade too

Thanks for your help. I'm now getting IPlayer on both Dolphin browser and IPlayer app and can now also access NASA TV channel on MyPlayer. :)