bbc iplayer

JML

Dec 1, 2011
Hi. New to the site. Joined specifically because I bought an epad android 2.2 tablet with 8 inch touchscreen + wifi + 3g capability and can't watch bbc iplayer on it. Am VERY disappointed because I asked the supplier BEFORE purchase if it would be possible and they said yes!!! Can anyone help? Is there anyway I can get it to play? I can access the site, select the program I want to watch but after pressing play it just seems to freeze....?

vijaykhai

Jun 19, 2010
Hi. New to the site. Joined specifically because I bought an epad android 2.2 tablet with 8 inch touchscreen + wifi + 3g capability and can't watch bbc iplayer on it. Am VERY disappointed because I asked the supplier BEFORE purchase if it would be possible and they said yes!!! Can anyone help? Is there anyway I can get it to play? I can access the site, select the program I want to watch but after pressing play it just seems to freeze....?

Even on a laptop BBC Iplayer can not be downloaded OUTSIDE UK - per message from BBC. After many attempts I managed on Windows7 using Expat Shield . Tried using Android tablet, but no luck yet.