Beeb iPlayer on Prestigio MultiPad PMP5080B - is it me?

stevebear

Dec 29, 2011
I have the app for BBC iPlayer and homepage comes up but when I select a program it just goes back to the homepage. I'm linked up to my BT homehub if thats a help.
Why can't I stream and also is it correct that I won't be able to download progams from it YET?
Thanks y'all.
Steve

Tralf

Jan 25, 2012
I have the app for BBC iPlayer and homepage comes up but when I select a program it just goes back to the homepage. I'm linked up to my BT homehub if thats a help.
Why can't I stream and also is it correct that I won't be able to download progams from it YET?
Thanks y'all.
Steve

Steve

I have a different tablet, but I have seen the same issue. It happens on my tablet when I have it loaded with a version of Android that does not support the Flash player. So either you don't have the Flash player installed or the Android on your tablet does not support it. If you have it installed you should see an icon for it in your Apps list. If it's not there, you can download it from the market. And you can test whether or not its supported properly on your Android version by going to this link Adobe - Flash Player. If the software is installed and functioning properly then at the top of the screen you should see a moving graphic that ends up displaying "Flash player successfully installed".

If you don't find it to download at the Market then that would indicate that it's not supported on your Android version.