Before I buy, Will this app work on Note 10?

Frank.Aviator

Jun 25, 2011
Hi there!

I'm very close to buying a Galaxy Note 10, but before I do, I really need to know if the Jeppesen Mobile TC app will work on it.

Some background: I currently own a ViewSonic GTablet (Rooted) and will be buying an new tablet soon, but I NEED this app for my work. Everyone else I know has an IPad:rolleyes: ,
if I can't get this app on an Android Tablet, I'll be forced to "join the dark side" and get the IPad:mad: (Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope);)

The app is FREE. Could someone pelase get it and see if it runs?
Don't get the data subscription (it's way expensive) + you'd need an account code. Just install and see that it doesn't force-close, then you can un-install.

The thing is, the app won't run on many tablets and while Sansung Galaxy tablets running HC/ICS (3.0-4.0.3) are specifically mentioned as working, it does not say if the Note 10 is supported.
Yes I could get a "regular" Galaxy Tab, but I think the Note is much more :cool:.

You can view the details of the app here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jeppesen.android.tc&feature=search_result&hl=en

Hey, thanks for your help!!!!! and, May the Force Be With You!

Frank

(Yeah... I am a SW geek)

Frank.Aviator

Jun 25, 2011
Many thanks Brandon:D! Can't wait to get my Note 10, will place my order 2night!

Best regards!

Frank