Beginner Needs HELP

TwinAnjule1

Mar 6, 2011
Hello All!
I'm new here. I have a rooted 7015. I have a few questions I need some help with.
1. Is Bluetooth possible on this device? If so, how do I do it?
2. I installed an app on my phone from the market. But when I try to install it on my 7015 it does not appear to be in the market. How do I fix this?
3. Is it possible to run gingerbread on this device? If so, how do I do it?
4. My 7015 has been kinda sluggish & "buggy". It freezes a lot, reboots, & is not very responsive. How do I fix this?
Any help is GREATLY APPRECIATED!
Thanks in advance!

Sent from my sdk using Android Tablet Forum App

Sketch_Says

Feb 6, 2011
Regarding the sluggish performance, do you have a task killer installed? I've noticed that issue myself and task killer helps a bit. You might browse the "Tools" category in the market as there are a few apps that can help performance. From all I have read, Gingerbread and Bluetooth are not currently possible. Good luck. I personally love my Kyros.

Sent from my MID7015

TwinAnjule1

Mar 6, 2011
/me points at the sticky threads.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I'm sure this question reveals just how much of a novice I am. But here goes anyway...
What are sticky threads? Where do I get them?

TwinAnjule1

Mar 6, 2011
Regarding the sluggish performance, do you have a task killer installed? I've noticed that issue myself and task killer helps a bit. You might browse the "Tools" category in the market as there are a few apps that can help performance. From all I have read, Gingerbread and Bluetooth are not currently possible. Good luck. I personally love my Kyros.

Sent from my MID7015

Yes, I have a task killer. I like my Kyros. Even with all the buggishness, I'm still tryna hang in there with it!!! :)
Thanks for your help!!! :)

Last edited:

Sketch_Says

Feb 6, 2011
I'm sure this question reveals just how much of a novice I am. But here goes anyway...
What are sticky threads? Where do I get them?

If you go back to the main "Coby Tablets" page of this forum, you should see a series of Posts/Threads at the top of the list that are listed as "Stickies". Stickies are posts that the moderators felt had information that was important enough to keep at the top of the list. No matter how many new topics get posted, Stickies will always be at the top.

For the sake of your original question, l_n was suggesting that you look through the Stickies as there are a number of helpful posts that have been made that might have the information that you are looking for. I hope this helps. Keep at it and it will all come together in time. I've learned more than I could possibly tell you just by reading through the stickies and I'm pretty new myself. :)

TwinAnjule1

Mar 6, 2011
If you go back to the main "Coby Tablets" page of this forum, you should see a series of Posts/Threads at the top of the list that are listed as "Stickies". Stickies are posts that the moderators felt had information that was important enough to keep at the top of the list. No matter how many new topics get posted, Stickies will always be at the top.

For the sake of your original question, l_n was suggesting that you look through the Stickies as there are a number of helpful posts that have been made that might have the information that you are looking for. I hope this helps. Keep at it and it will all come together in time. I've learned more than I could possibly tell you just by reading through the stickies and I'm pretty new myself. :)

Thank you! You've been very helpful! :)
Is there a way to officially thank you?

l_n

Dec 28, 2010
there's a thanks button at the bottom left of each post.

Sent from my MID7015A using Tapatalk