Being asked to sign in when attempting to install app or browser

80yearold

Feb 11, 2012
My prior experience was dedicated to Nook Tablet (out of box) Just rooted using 2GB SD card process and seeming accomplished
desired end. However when attempting to install from android market I am being asked to sign in. Is there a registration process
for this market or is it possible that I am not being recognized as an android tablet due to something I did not do. First time post
and apology for this 80 year old brain if I am missing what to some is obvious. Please advise and thank you:confused:

J

jimbo7630

It'll probably be easier and faster to create the account with your PC.

80yearold

Feb 11, 2012
Jimbo:
Glad you added that as I am having difficulty. I do have a gmail account and my actions seems to bring me back there.
Should I place in the search engine create a google apps account or what.
Thanks for your patience

J

jimbo7630

I'm not 100% sure what you mean, if you click on the above link the page that opens should give you the option of signing in with your email address and password if you already have created an account. If that doesn't work use the form to create a new account.

Edit: It's a while since I created my account and frankly I don't know HOW I did it, But I'm sure that someone else will explain what you have to do!

Last edited by a moderator: