Belkin Case at Target

Reese1ar

Jul 6, 2011
My Target store got a slim fit Belkin case that's pretty nice for $29.99. All ports/speakers have holes. Nice quality.

Sprank1

Mar 12, 2011
I saw this case today at my local target and was tempted. I wanted to ask you if it is easy to slide the tab in and out of the case? I use the dock to charge my tablet and would have to take it out of the case every time I needed to charge. So, I am looking for a case that makes it easy to take the tab in and out of.

kapinossa

Jul 25, 2011
I purchased this case to replace the Acer case a couple of days ago. I think it is too hard to remove from the case on a regular bases. I like the case allot. It is a little thicker than I would like when folded open but I am being pickee. I am waiting for thr roocase but I consider this case a great find.

Reese1ar

Jul 6, 2011
Yea it does take some effort getting it in and out. But that's the idea right? Most don't want it to easily come in and out. Also the doc connector is open, so you might not even have to take it out.

kapinossa

Jul 25, 2011
Concur with Reese on a desire for a tight case but I do not know if it will sit on the dock with the case on. I do not have a dock station to verify. I like the Belkin case but I have received the roocase since my last post. I like the roocase better since it is harder and offers more protection but it is thicker, too which is a slight negative. Always pros and cons.

redcloud

Aug 24, 2011
I picked up a Targus Truss case which is very protective, but thick. The acer is a little easier to remove, that is why I went with it. I decided not to go with the acer made case, due to the fact that it was getting poor reviews.

Killjoy

Oct 5, 2011
Concur with Reese on a desire for a tight case but I do not know if it will sit on the dock with the case on. I do not have a dock station to verify. I like the Belkin case but I have received the roocase since my last post. I like the roocase better since it is harder and offers more protection but it is thicker, too which is a slight negative. Always pros and cons.

Wanna sell me your Belkin if it is in good condition?