Best android table with wifi and 3g?

awaisuk

Jul 3, 2012
Hey,

I am looking for best android table with wifi and 3g with a screen size of around 7".

I have found one, Galaxy tab 2 7.0 with wifi and 3g.....its called:

SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 2 7.0 P3100 8GB 3G & WI-FI

It seems to be a bit expensive, someone know of any alternatives?

And when it says 3g, that means I can put my sim card in the tablet and use my network data on the tablet?

Thanks.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
hi this tablet is becoming a very big worldwide seller due to high specs & low price this is a link to a trusted supporting vendor who i use when buying tabs 7 accessories this is in my opinion better then most overpriced big name brands & has a good reputation for reliability & fast upgrade posts. well worth a look .

Ainol Novo 7 Aurora

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
awaisuk said:
Hey,

I am looking for best android table with wifi and 3g with a screen size of around 7".

I have found one, Galaxy tab 2 7.0 with wifi and 3g.....its called:

SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 2 7.0 P3100 8GB 3G & WI-FI

It seems to be a bit expensive, someone know of any alternatives?

And when it says 3g, that means I can put my sim card in the tablet and use my network data on the tablet?

Thanks.

If it says 3g it means you can use inside the tablet a Tmobile Sim card if T mobile is selling the device or an At& card if it's an At&t's tablet and so on.
card if T mobile is selling the tablet

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
Can you get 3g strictly for the satellite or do you have to have phone service? Do they charge you the same for the service regardless?

Merlin11

Apr 28, 2012
From what Ive seen you have to have paid service for 3g to work. The cost is the same as any data plan.

Last edited:

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
That's what I figured. I don't want cell phone service.