Best Browser for S7

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
I've started to try XScope, and I can't stop using it because it is much faster than anything I've used before. The pin-zoom is great. Text reflow is a little weird though. The interface takes some getting used to, but it really isn't too bad.

Does Maxthon support instant-back (the previous page does not have to load if you hit the back button)?

frankbo168

Mar 1, 2011
I've started to try XScope, and I can't stop using it because it is much faster than anything I've used before. The pin-zoom is great. Text reflow is a little weird though. The interface takes some getting used to, but it really isn't too bad.

Does Maxthon support instant-back (the previous page does not have to load if you hit the back button)?
pin-zoom? your s7-104 is capacitive screen?

xaueious

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 9, 2010
XScope's pin-zoom basically works so you can zoom by dragging. It isn't the most fluid way to get around, but is easily the most novel way to zoom in devices without multitouch.

To activate it, simply double tap, holding your finger or stylus on the device on the second tap without letting go and dragging instead. You need to try to avoid links when you do this, but it works fantastic.

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
You guys should try Maxthon.com Their Browser is Great! It has forward & back buttons on toolbar on bottom of what your viewing.The speed of it is exceptionally fast. The text reading is spaced perfectly for mags & articles. And I use it to read Androidtablet.net forums .Check it out!

Last edited:

spb37

Aug 1, 2010
Thx JDT, I just uninstalled firefox mobile / fennec from the market after it failed to start on S7. I use Fennec on some old old fujitsu wacom pen based windows xp tablets where it has breathed new life into them. Somehow firefox mobile / fennec does not get much attention despite being very innovative.

pvella

Dec 20, 2010
Got fennec to work. I still prefer skyfire I expected more from fennec :(

Limey

Mar 15, 2011
I'm using Miren and love it. I've tried most of the others and just found them awkward.

Sent from my S7