Best Browser for the Galaxy Tab

klown07

Aug 27, 2010
I use dolphin browser hd. You mgo in to settings and clear chace, coockies, and everything else, then in settings go in to user agent and switch from android to desktop and you'll have full web browsing, no mobile.

fishstick600

Jul 26, 2010
I read a study done on what the best mobile browser was and skyfire came out with the best load times ...I use it for my droid x and love it

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Iron

Nov 21, 2010
xScope for sure! Fastest and best ui. Usability is great too but I miss the lastpass plugin from Dolphin.

jbug

Nov 17, 2010
I'm liking Dolphin HD. Lots of good add-ons.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Android Tablet Forum App

kwoodall

Aug 28, 2010
The latest xscope is looking better but if you want a fast browser that looks and feels like it was designed for the Galaxy Tab grab the Miren Browser. It just got another update and is better than ever.

Kermit

cha_indian

Dec 9, 2010
Is there any better browser for ePad 10.1 inch screen size ?? the default browser is probably optimized for a mobile phone's screen size but since the ePad's screen is big, more browser options like multi tabs and other standard IE buttons can be placed. Is there any such browser that is made specifically for tablets.

Mahootzki

Dec 5, 2010
Gotta say thanks, downloaded Dolphin HD and love out sup far on my Galaxy tab, has amazing options and add ons.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Android Tablet Forum App

jjhiza

Jan 1, 2011
Add another tally for Dolphin HD. It's simply the best!

Sent from my Galaxy Tab