Best Buy ad for tomorrow

TechMike

Feb 11, 2011
Here's a picture I just took from the Best Buy ad for tomorrow 2/20:)

Attachments

• $2011-02-19 15.59.25.jpg
    $2011-02-19 15.59.25.jpg
    444.6 KB · Views: 1,289

vferrari

Dec 4, 2010
Yep, they did it! Motorola and Verizon have executed one huge marketing blunder. Not only is the price point ridiculous, but Verizon is forcing you to activate the Xoom for at least one month in order to unlock WiFi capability. They have truly blown it! About the only thing that is worth mentioning is the multi-tiered 3G data plans and the promise of 4G LTE upgradeablity.

Woodfiend

Nov 28, 2010
Hey but at least it has a case that you can buy for it........ as opposed to my Huawei tablet. That has to be worth something.......................... :) Well it isn't under $650 so I am not buying one. I want one but I don't think it is priced to compete. I spend more than that on wine for my wifes cellar in a months time but Motorola isn't getting a dime from me until they can get their pricing under control.

vferrari

Dec 4, 2010
Hey but at least it has a case that you can buy for it........ as opposed to my Huawei tablet. That has to be worth something.......................... :) Well it isn't under $650 so I am not buying one. I want one but I don't think it is priced to compete. I spend more than that on wine for my wifes cellar in a months time but Motorola isn't getting a dime from me until they can get their pricing under control.

Like my S7, but liking my ebay procured SGT even more. One desirable side effect of the Xoom launch - people dumping their Galaxy Tabs on ebay in anticipation. Ahh, the joys of DELAYED early adoption. When it comes to tech gadgets my motto is: Get last month's big thing. LOL

Sent from my Galaxy SPH-P100

Woodfiend

Nov 28, 2010
Yeah I suppose the galaxy tabs will start dropping in price now too. Even the new ones should be a bargain. Or maybe mid summer the xoom's may have decent sales prices.