Best Buy Discontinuing S7 Slim?

rokky

Oct 22, 2010
I noticed today at one BB that the display unit was gone, and when I asked a salesman there, he tried, but could not find any online info for it. At another store, the display unit was still out, and the salesman there looked it up (somehow), and found it still priced at $299.

However, I cannot find anything with my own search for "Huawei" on the BB site except for the phones and covers for them, and Zagg screen protectors for the S7 (funny to see those listed as for S7 "mobile phones" with a picture of the tablet). I even checked with the SKU as listed in S7 reviews on the BB reviews site, and "1 match", but an empty page. Seems they might be in mid-purge of it from various systems?

Thinking a clearance price might be tempting, but it seems to be either full price or not available at all, depending on store (?).

Snake eater

Apr 10, 2011
Yea heard that they are making way for the mediapad. I just got 2.21 on s7-104 im happy with it now

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Tablet Forum

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Yeah, my S7-104 with Froyo is a solid tablet, but I am excited to see the Mediapad.

Sent from my VM670 using Android Tablet Forum