best cheap uk tablet.

ninjagordy

May 20, 2012
looking for the cheapest best specced tablet for my daughter who is 9. she likes my tablet s but i will grab her something she can use and not worry about her breaking it...was thinking around the £50-70 mark and available readily in the u.k.

cheers

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
looking for the cheapest best specced tablet for my daughter who is 9. she likes my tablet s but i will grab her something she can use and not worry about her breaking it...was thinking around the £50-70 mark and available readily in the u.k.

cheers

Hi ninjagordy, the Ainol novo 7 Tornado will be a good choice! it's for only $98.99 shipped in our site. hope you'll have a nice tablet buying experience. :)

ovenwu

Nov 8, 2010
Ainol novo 7 is good one but there are still some other good Chinese tablets which are affordable and good quality.Some guys may think Chinese products are poorly built,I want to say good man chooses good product.

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
Ainol novo 7 is good one but there are still some other good Chinese tablets which are affordable and good quality.Some guys may think Chinese products are poorly built,I want to say good man chooses good product.

Couldn't agree more :)