Best Day of My Life, I Am So Happy Thought I Would Share

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Our daughter Jenifer is graduating from Marshall with a bachelor's degree! :D:D:D:D:D

The first from my family to graduate from college and she's going back for her Masters!!!

We are so proud of her!!

Our son Kurt made HS Football Class AAA All-State, 1ST TEAM! :D:D:D:D:D

We are so proud of him!!

The first from my family, and only the second in school history, another student made AAA All-State, 1ST TEAM in 2004

Anyway Happy Holidays, and hopefully your day turns out wonderful also.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Congratulations vampirefo., that's great news and you certainly have a lot to be proud of.:)

cali

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sep 25, 2011
Great to read good news! Congrats! Have a happy holiday season!

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Only great parents make great kids,I believe.....my sentence sound so good,I guess I'm going to put it in my signature! :) You must be a great father,Vampirefo......you should be proud of yourself too......

whread

Apr 15, 2013
WOW! Family is superb! and I would have thought you had gone to school for programming, very suprised to hear that your daughter (much delayed congratulations to her excellent achievement!) was the first graduate.
The few examples of your work I have had the chance to see on this forum are really good. Grandchildren proove to be very satisfying too.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
WOW! Family is superb! and I would have thought you had gone to school for programming, very suprised to hear that your daughter (much delayed congratulations to her excellent achievement!) was the first graduate.
The few examples of your work I have had the chance to see on this forum are really good. Grandchildren proove to be very satisfying too.

Thanks, no schooling beyond 12th grade. I was really never into computers until 2000, I fell 50 feet and broke my back, so was unable to move for months. To pass time I bought a computer, taught myself how they work and how to fix them. As time went by 2003 I got bored of windows and switched to linux. Android is based on linux so the learning curve from linux to android is small.
2001 I was able to walk again, but fell in love with computers and continue working on them.
My son signs next week with WV Wesleyan to play football, Yeah!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Best day of my life was also when the kids finally moved out of the house.

All mine are gone now, 3 daughters have moved on, my son was the baby, I already miss him, He is my best friend.

My grandson will be here later today, he is already talking about taking my son's room LOL.

Last edited: