Best/Favorite Games?

Lukap

Jan 14, 2011
Hey everyone I need some good games for a trip, holla at me with your favorites! Thanks

Sent from my MID7015 using Android Tablet Forum App

BKenney

Dec 10, 2010
Devilry Huntress, has a silly graphical interface and annoying sounds but all that aside its a great puzzle game.

Quake2Droid- If you can stand the learning curve for the touch controls playing the classic quake on your device is pretty sweet.

Tap Defense- Classic Tower Defense game, silly graphics but still pretty fun.

Tiki Towers- This one is great, can't complain about any of it! Construct bridges and structures with sticks to lead monkeys to a finish line.

Zenonia- Self explanatory, Zelda like RPG on your 7" Kyros Screen! (Zenonia 2 is sweet too, better even)

robindeol

Jan 18, 2011
Mine favorites are:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Super Mario Kart (Double dash as well)
Need for speed
zuma
Tekken 1-6
Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain

Ridgeland

Dec 14, 2010
On my home screen I have one folder "Puzzles" with Zebra, SeQ, Andoku, ScrambledNet, OpenSudoku, Sokoban for Android, Chess Free, CuckooChess
In a second folder "Action" I have: Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons, Frozen Bubble, My Paper Plane2, PacMan, Raging Thunder, aTilt 3D Labyrinth, AntSmasher

This will be a fun thread I look forward to trying more games.

BKenney

Dec 10, 2010
I realllllllllllllly wish Dungeon Hunter HD would work, but so far it's a no go- after installing the game it boots to a black screen. :(

brunowarne

Mar 24, 2011
I have played a lot of games and mine list are so big. But mine most playable games are:

GTA4
Need 4 Speed
Call of Duty
Takken
Mafia2

I have played all these games which are very fantastic to play. I also recommend to all of you to must play these games. It's very interesting games....

haddinsteve

Jan 23, 2012
I like to play games and these are mine favorite and best games like : Half Life 2 , Left 4 Dead , Deathspank , Team Fortress 2 , Doom 3 , Call of Duty: Modern Warfare , Far Cry 2 , Grand Theft Auto: Vice City ...

jerzy

Jan 24, 2012
well.....
my favorite games are:
1)Rainbow
2)Goldeneye
3) the Neverhood
4) Vice City
5) Mercenaries POD
6) San Andreas
7) Rainbow 6
8) Janes ATF
9) Call of Duty
10) 007 Nightf

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2012
I really love raging thunder...but what am I supposed to do with the skulls and bolts???

Is tekken available for gingerbread? I am having trouble finding it...