Best Games for the S7

kevmueller

Dec 7, 2010
The way I have tried some real good apps and games is from seeing what other are playing. I could not find a thread about this anywhere so I thought I would create it. I find myself using my tablet more and more each night while sitting with the family. So here is my start of the games I have been playing on my tablet:

Angry Birds - If you have not tried it you need to, warning it can become addictive. It is 14.36MB on the tablet and can be played without a data connection. It is a free app.

Angry Bird Season - If you get bored with the standard game, this one has some more twist in it. It is 12.5MB on the tablet and can be played without a data connection. It is a free app.

Doodle Bowling - I think this is the best bowling game out there, however I could not get it to load through the market so had to use my back-up from my DX to get it on the tablet. I like it on a bigger screen! It is 15.52MB on the tablet and can be played without a data connection. It is a free app.

Emulator ROMs - This is nice you can play gameboy advance, psp and so on games. This will get you to a market where you can find the games you want to download. You will also have to download the gaming devise for the system you want to play. The nice thing is you can save your progress on the games and pick back up later as well. It is 1.93MB on the tablet and the system (for GBA) was 676KB. You can play the games without a data connection, but to find new games and download them you have to have a data connection. Everything with this is free for now at least, but you can donate.

Air Control Light - This is a fun game, however can get a little boring after awhile, but after a week I will jump back on and play again. It is 3.10MB on the tablet and can be played without a data connection. This is a free app, but can get a free version without ads.

Wordfeud - Like apples version of words with friends this is scrabble that you play with someone else, you can play with a friend who has an android device or another random person. My wife and I alway seem to have a game going. It is 1.38MB on the tablet and you must have a data connection to play. This is a free app, but can get a paid version without ads.

That is what I have, looking forward to other ideas from people.

LDW

Dec 12, 2010
hey how do you play Emulators without multi-touch ? iv'e never tryed just because i know the controlls need multitouch .

Tower defence is cool pretty addictive ,it only has one senario , you have to defend your town you have 20 life and by building guns and rocket launchers to try keep the bad guys away

Slice it Also caught me and my Gfs attention we were addicted to it , but after about 90 levels it gets stupidly hard and you find yourself just using the hints you ahve saved up for nearly every move ':D

Totemo is the 2nd game i had on my tablet and its pretty cool and shows a sleak story .But it isn't a very big game with only 12 levels but there is a arcade mode where you fight against the clock

Attempting to play Pocket Legends but cant get around the App storage problem without rooting , If anyone has it can you tell if it performs well ?

sopranosv

Nov 22, 2010
The way I have tried some real good apps and games is from seeing what other are playing. I could not find a thread about this anywhere so I thought I would create it. I find myself using my tablet more and more each night while sitting with the family. So here is my start of the games I have been playing on my tablet:

Angry Birds - If you have not tried it you need to, warning it can become addictive. It is 14.36MB on the tablet and can be played without a data connection. It is a free app.

Angry Bird Season - If you get bored with the standard game, this one has some more twist in it. It is 12.5MB on the tablet and can be played without a data connection. It is a free app.

Doodle Bowling - I think this is the best bowling game out there, however I could not get it to load through the market so had to use my back-up from my DX to get it on the tablet. I like it on a bigger screen! It is 15.52MB on the tablet and can be played without a data connection. It is a free app.

Emulator ROMs - This is nice you can play gameboy advance, psp and so on games. This will get you to a market where you can find the games you want to download. You will also have to download the gaming devise for the system you want to play. The nice thing is you can save your progress on the games and pick back up later as well. It is 1.93MB on the tablet and the system (for GBA) was 676KB. You can play the games without a data connection, but to find new games and download them you have to have a data connection. Everything with this is free for now at least, but you can donate.

Air Control Light - This is a fun game, however can get a little boring after awhile, but after a week I will jump back on and play again. It is 3.10MB on the tablet and can be played without a data connection. This is a free app, but can get a free version without ads.

Wordfeud - Like apples version of words with friends this is scrabble that you play with someone else, you can play with a friend who has an android device or another random person. My wife and I alway seem to have a game going. It is 1.38MB on the tablet and you must have a data connection to play. This is a free app, but can get a paid version without ads.

That is what I have, looking forward to other ideas from people.

Thanks a lot foro your suggestions...will try them

Sent from my Huawei Ideos S7

pvella

Dec 20, 2010
I have to agree with emulator roms and doodle bowl.

Sent from my Ideos S7

LDW

Dec 12, 2010
But how to plat the emulators without multi touch ? seperate controler ???

kevmueller

Dec 7, 2010
I have not had problems with the games have tried on it. I have only been playing Game Boy Advance games and none of them have required to have multi touch, I have to quick tap like a fire button and then back to the control pad, but it always seems to work fine for me. I am sure there may be some games that will have an issue with this.

Johnboyjr

Dec 28, 2010
Use the wii mot classic for emu. Emu+any tuch screen=no fun

Sky force reloaded is real good if you like old top down shooters

raduque

Jan 28, 2011
Asphalt 5 is very easy to play. You just turn the tablet like a steering wheel to turn and the game auto-accelerates. It actually runs really well on the S7.

Fruit Ninja, OTOH, runs pretty good, but the screen isn't responsive enough for the quick, hasty slashes you have to do to catch all the fruit. It's probably much more playable on the capacitive S7.

smartin

Jan 31, 2011
Atomic Bomber is old-school arcade-style fun. There's just something primitively affirming about putting bombs on target :) .