Best news ever

DatsHim

Nov 3, 2011
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1276379&page=3

I'm not using a 64gb card, but I am using a 128gb card. It works fine so far; I am able to transfer files easily and I can play music off of it with PowerAmp. The only problems I have so far are my Astro file manager won't detect the card so I can't browse through my files, and my QuickPic is unable to load my images in the card. I'm not sure if it's the software issue or not. Another problem is that the card came in formatted as the exFat format; a format my Tablet S won't read. And since Windows won't allow anything over 32gb to be formatted to Fat32, I had to use a third party program to format it. I used EASEUS Partition Master to format it. It's a free and works great. Sorry, I can't post the download link yet until I get some more post counts .
Evo 4G6 3

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum

MoFoHo

Nov 12, 2011
Hi all! New guy here, so please be gentle!
I've just bought a 32gb class 10 SD card, and was hoping to transfer some of my MKV files to said card to watch them on the tablet. Problem is, one file is over 4gb, which exceeds the FAT32 file size limit I believe...
Can't the Sony tablet use SD cards formatted to exFAT? Or is there another way? Also, could someone please recommend me a good file navigating app for the tablet, to enable me to navigate to files stored on the SD card?
Many thanks, in advance...

DatsHim

Nov 3, 2011
All explained in above link

Valler

Oct 17, 2011
To browse and tranfer files to sd-card from pc/tablet I use: ES File Explorer
ES makes it possible to see and transfer files between: local/LAN/FTP/Bluetooth/net
nb: I only use a sd-card 32GB class 10

DatsHim

Nov 3, 2011
Bump

For the new comers