Best Office app for 7024/8024

Ray50

Apr 24, 2011
I see a few apps to view and edit MS Office docs. Anyone have an app that works well on the Kryos and that they like. It would need to work with 2010 docx also...I see some do not. A viewer would be OK for now.

aminwn

Jun 13, 2011
Hi! I recently came across Olive Office Editor which i found on freewarelovers.com and was fully satisfied with it's functionality. Besides, unlike other "offices" I used (OfficeSuite Professional, ThinkFree Office) it doesn't ask you to pay to unlock advanced functions.
Only one thing that is wrong - when you're in editing mode the keyboard is available only when holding tablet upside down (round shiny button up) the app seems to like that position the best. In viewing mode no matter how tab is positioned.
good luck!

Ray50

Apr 24, 2011
That is funny because I often turn the tablet 'round shiny button up' when using the browser just to keep from hitting the buttons... I will try Olive Office, thanks.

Update:
Olive Office seems to work great but I could not open an Excel yahoo e-mail attachment. This may just be another noob android move on my part...still learning.

Last edited: