Best Office Suite App for College Student?

aaleaume

Mar 5, 2013
I am a first-time tablet owner, and I'm enjoying my Galaxy Note 10.1. Arguably the best purchase I've made. :p As a college student, though, I intend to use it to take class notes and work with projects (text documents and presentations), and while the note-taking app that comes with the tablet is good, I want something that has Microsoft Office compability, is stable, has compability with external keyboards, and preferrably comes with a spell-checker. Maybe I'm asking for too much, haha.
Either way, could please get app recommendations? :eek: (And pardon if this is in the wrong forum)

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Quick Office Pro HD has spellcheck, works great with my logitech BT keyboard on my Note 10.1. I am assuming you have played around with Polaris Office and found it to be lacking. The main benefit of Polaris is the multi tasking on the Note.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1

aaleaume

Mar 5, 2013
While browsing before, QuickOffice did catch my eye, given that it was the only Office Suite that had Spell Check... thank you for your input. :D

bclinger

Aug 11, 2011
To clarify, your need is Word compatibility, not general note taking?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

Douvie

Jun 10, 2011
Office Suite Pro is excellent. Also has spell checker.

Another is DOCS TO GO while the UI is a little rough, it too has a spell checker. The Pro version is quite affordable.