Best password keeper program

Andliz

Oct 31, 2011
Anyone recommend a good password manager app other than Roboform?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

frapshake

Apr 22, 2011
I use KeyPassDroid. Desktop and Android versions, also syncs with Dropbox like Pocket. I never tried Pocket but it does look good. I've been using KeyPass on my PC for years, and just recently tried the Droid version by syncing to Dropbox and I love how simple it is to use.

jgumphress

Sep 6, 2011
I use Documents-to-Go. I created an Excel document on my PC with all my passwords, private numbers, etc., then locked the document with a password. Sent it to my tablet and whenever I open the document I have to enter the password to view it. That way I have the same document on both my PC and my tablet so that I can access my personal stuff from either location.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I use Documents-to-Go. I created an Excel document on my PC with all my passwords, private numbers, etc., then locked the document with a password. Sent it to my tablet and whenever I open the document I have to enter the password to view it. That way I have the same document on both my PC and my tablet so that I can access my personal stuff from either location.

That actually seems like a good solution. Will documennts to go sync the files both ways, even if password protected?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

jgumphress

Sep 6, 2011
No, I'm afraid not. But it is easy enough to sync with the data cable. I don't change or add to that file that often so it hasn't been an issue with me. At least I know where the document is and can access it from both locations.

safeincloud

Mar 7, 2012
Hi, I am a mobile software developer and want to develop my own Password Manager application for Android. I would be glad to hear your suggestions here at the forum.

Basically what I want is:
* Great UI for ICS/Honeycomb
* Seamless sync with clouds

I just started and want to complete the beta in 30 dyas. And as I wrote above, I would love to hear any comments from you.

geckoT2C

Jan 24, 2012
i 2nd the KeyPass program. works really well in storing all passwords in one place. provides ridiculous levels of encryption too

antonylewar

Mar 12, 2012
LastPass is and android app that let you manage you password. It is highly secure and risk free. You can get free 14 day trail in the android market.