Best place to buy X5A or equivalent tablet?

Discussion in 'Telechips TCC8902 Tablets' started by harrycarry250, Dec 24, 2010.

1. harrycarry250

harrycarry250 Member

Tablet / Device:
    iPhone 4, iPhone 2g with iDroid
    Hey everybody, im new here to the Forum and i was looking into buying the X5A tablet or equivalent. It goes by several different rebrands but i think there all the same. There are several websites that have the tablet (ie. merimobiles, eugo, pandawill, ect) and was wondering witch was the most reputable and so on. i also wanted to know if i were to root the device i would remove the google marketplace and the ability to download apps. Thanks so much!
    Merry Christmahanakwanzika!!!!

2. ULTRAMAN1

ULTRAMAN1 Member

Got my X5A at Merimobile and have had it for 2 weeks now, everything is working good except the battery life,Philip is good at Merimobile, heard there is a firmware update but I'm still new to this stuff and don't want to brick it.

3. strider_mt2k

strider_mt2k Member

Tablet / Device:
    Acer Iconia A500
    I don't know if I'm too late to be useful here, but I also used Merimobiles to buy my Haipad and they were great!
    In fact today only they are selling everything 20% off. To make it even cooler, they are including a cool little USB roll-up keyboard with every tablet right now.
    Hope this helps.

Sent from my Android for Telechips TCC8900 Release Board (US) using Android Tablet Forum App