Best Tablet for Less Than 100 Pounds? Freelander PD20?

Best tablet

• pd20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • m009s

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phillsmit3

Nov 6, 2012
Hi I have been doing some research into sub 100 pounds tablets and to me it looks like the PD20 is alot better than anything around the same price.

with 1GB of RAM and GPS built in it seems a good deal.

I have looked on amazon and the PD20 doesn't seem to sell very well. Am i missing something?

The most popular ones on amazon are the M009s and M010s but these have 512MB of RAM and no GPS. It even says in some of the reviews if you try and run a GPS program it will crash.

Would you lot agree with me the PD20 is streets ahead for a sub 100 tablet? or do you have any other suggestions.

Many thanks
Phill

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi I have been doing some research into sub 100 pounds tablets and to me it looks like the PD20 is alot better than anything around the same price.

with 1GB of RAM and GPS built in it seems a good deal.

I have looked on amazon and the PD20 doesn't seem to sell very well. Am i missing something?

The most popular ones on amazon are the M009s and M010s but these have 512MB of RAM and no GPS. It even says in some of the reviews if you try and run a GPS program it will crash.

Would you lot agree with me the PD20 is streets ahead for a sub 100 tablet? or do you have any other suggestions.

Many thanks
Phill
Hi Phill, for a tablet with under $100, i'd suggest you to take a look at the Pipo S1, it's the best budget 7 inch dual core tablet among the market right now!

phillsmit3

Nov 6, 2012
Thanks for that, but it does not have GPS. I would like to use google maps and navigation etc. is it easy to use a bluetooth gps with android tablets?