Best tablet for surf, video, game and book

flavien317

Jun 3, 2012
Hi,
At the begining of july i buy a tablet pc. But i'm a newbie so i don't know what is the best for me :p So i surf on google for view and i find:
-cube u30gt/19gt
-yuandao n101/n90 II
-smartq t20

So i search a tablet for surf, game , video and book.
I want a tablet with:
-dualcore 1,5ghz minimum
-1 gb ram
-9,7 or 10,1 inch
-350$ max

So if you have another suggestion thanks in advanced

PS: i view on the web a new CPU with quad core, you think i wait for buy or not ?

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Welcome to the forum flavien!

I would say a used/refurb Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Acer A500, Motorola Xoom or ASUS Transformer.

If you can get a few more dollars together, the ASUS TF300T and Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 are both around the $400 price point and have better performance. The TF300T is a quad core, the others are all dual core.

flavien317

Jun 3, 2012
All of this tablet is to expensive for me 300$ max. When the china tablet lunch tegra 3 or another quad core on here tablet ?
Thanks un advaned.

babelfish

Jul 7, 2012
The window N101 is already coming in market, and i think it is better than the cube u30gt or n90 ii. the 7200mah battery is really better a lot than other chipad. i buy one window n101 from this site:

hope it is helpful.

While I'm sure Window N101 is a fine tablet it is NOT a quad core that you seem to imply. It is also have more or less identical spec as the U30GT, same cpu, same screen and same battery capacity.
Unless I'd have first hand experience or hard facts to back it up I wouldn't recommend one or the other, although I like the aluminium frame on the Cube.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Hi,
At the begining of july i buy a tablet pc. But i'm a newbie so i don't know what is the best for me :p So i surf on google for view and i find:
-cube u30gt/19gt
-yuandao n101/n90 II
-smartq t20

I want a tablet with:
-dualcore 1,5ghz minimum
-1 gb ram
-9,7 or 10,1 inch
-350$ max

PS: i view on the web a new CPU with quad core, you think i wait for buy or not ?
hello. in my opinion a quad core tablet is not necessary, as dual core tabs are fast enough & there is little difference in something like a tab, this is more likely to make a difference when you're talking laptops/desktops etc as these are required more for multi-tasking & high end gaming. other than this you wont really notice any difference in performance. the yuandao n90 II is a very good tablet i can assure you as i have recently bought one from this site. this supporting vendor is trustworthy, reliable & friendly & at the moment, if western union or bank transfer is not a problem. they are offering very good prices on their tablets this is due to a fraudulent buyer causing their paypal account to be halted while they resolve the issue with paypal). if you're ok with this method of payment then i recommend them highly especially with the prices they're offering as compensation for this problem. well worth a look at least. here's a link to their site. good luck

RK3066 Dualcore Tablet PC YuanDao N90 Dualcore (Window N90 Dual Core) RK3066 Dualcore Tablet PC YuanDao N90 Dualcore (Window N90 Dual Core) [YD90D] - $206.00 : China Tablet PC - Android Tablet PC - Consumer Electronics Goods

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
Hi,
-cube u30gt/19gt
-yuandao n101/n90 II
-smartq t20

I want a tablet with:
-dualcore 1,5ghz minimum
-1 gb ram
-9,7 or 10,1 inch
-350$ max

Hi flavien, Cube U30GT Dual Core is a great 10.1 inch tablet and the coming 9.7 inch Cube U19GT Dual Core is also a nice choice.