Best task killer app that doesn't cause crazy problems ??

psandcy

Apr 1, 2012
There are hundreds of task killer apps out there.. Whats the best.. Got a Le Pan 2 & need a good reliable app to stop a bunch of games that automatically turn on.. So which of the hundreds of choices won't cause my tablet to constantly crash or screw up in some other crazy way??

jgumphress

Sep 6, 2011
App killers. First of all I always have to ask, why do you think you need one. I have had Android devices for three years now and have never one installed an app killer. But it's like asking someone "Ford or Chevy", you'll get both sides for and against. This is what Google says about them: Videos | Android Developers , and they wrote the software.

psandcy

Apr 1, 2012
Thanks for the link if was very informative... My reason for a task killer would be to stop games from turning on constantly.. I have about 30 games for my son & me & they are constantly turning on certain components or are running in the background w/reminders, etc... I have never really had positive experiences w/task killing apps, but I would like to stop the game interruptions..

jgumphress

Sep 6, 2011
If you go to settings > applications and select the game that is running, you can select, stop, and it will be turned off until you need it. Hope that helps.