BESTMID website is moving to new host

Jarner

Dec 5, 2011
Really good question there "RodSter".

I´ve ordered a tablet last friday. Haven´t heard a word about my order, no mail or nothing...and now the site is down?? :-/

RodSter

Sep 5, 2010
I've added them on Skype with no avail to answer my questions. if I do not get a response in the next day or 2 to either my email, here or Skype, I'm going to cancel my order with a Paypal dispute and go elsewhere...As a customer, I don't think I should be chasing them down...

Jarner

Dec 5, 2011
I will also wait a couple of days...and see what happens. I really hope that It´s gonna be as It says here:

BESTMID.com - Moving to new host

[h=1]BESTMID is moving[/h]
BESTMID.com is currently moving to a new host.
The store is not available at the moment.

All placed orders will be processed and shipped.

If you like to get in touch with us please use Skype: bestmid.com

Super sorry for the inconvenience, we will be back very soon....
..bigger, better and BESTier..

Posted 22 hours ago by bestmid

RodSter

Sep 5, 2010
I eventually spoke with somebody on Skype and they said they would ship within 48Hrs. Let's hope this is true. They also said they had white versions now available, so I changed my order to white. Let's see what happens...

bestmid

Jul 3, 2011
Sorry guys for the down time.
In the middle of Christmas sales, we had to move our store to new host as the old one had too many limitations on storage and transfer.
This means that the email is still inaccessible and we couldnt receive email from androidtablets.net about any updates here.

All orders are being processed and everyone should receive update from a new email address, if not please contact sales via Skype or here.

Sorry for the inconvenience, store will be back online very soon.

Jarner

Dec 5, 2011
In the middle of Christmas sales, we had to move our store to new host as the old one had too many limitations on storage and transfer.
This means that the email is still inaccessible and we couldnt receive email from androidtablets.net about any updates here.

All orders are being processed and everyone should receive update from a new email address, if not please contact sales via Skype or here.

Great...thanks for the answer. I really hope I could get my ordered tablet before christmas (ordered and payed for It last friday).

Edit: I have now recieved a mail...and my order has been shipped. So everything seems to be alright... :)

Last edited:

RodSter

Sep 5, 2010
Good news Jarner! Hope I receive a shipping mail soon too.

Thanks BestMid for the updates!

wiserjd

Dec 6, 2011
Hello,

I have not received an email yet. My Payment was approved on Nov. 27, 2011. Can you please let me know when I can expect a response?

Dec 6, 2011
Hello,

I have not received an email yet. My Payment was approved on Nov. 27, 2011. Can you please let me know when I can expect a response?

My payment was approved on the 28th or 29th. It still hasnt shipped and I was told on saturday that it would ship in the next 2 business days. What is going on?

wiserjd

Dec 6, 2011
BestMID.com replyed to me via Skype this morning. They confirmed that they have received the new shipments of ainol novo7 basic's and are checking them for quality. They said that I should receive a shipping email today or tomorrow. I also ordered white. Will update when I actually receive the email.

Jarner

Dec 5, 2011
I also would like to have a white Ainol Novo7 now...they didn´t have It in white when I ordered. I wonder If I can change?

Edit: Saw now that the white one is the Basic model...I´ve ordered the Advanced. So you can forget this and delete this post. ;)

Last edited:

privywilly

Dec 7, 2011

I've ordered last Friday Dec 2, 2011 and until now I haven't receive any mail/shipping confirmation yet.

Jarner

Dec 5, 2011

I've ordered last Friday Dec 2, 2011 and until now I haven't receive any mail/shipping confirmation yet.

Ordered the same date as you did, and today I got my 2:nd mail about shipping status:

Details about your shipmentTransaction ID: XXXXXXXX

Dear XXXXXXXX,

XXXXXX Limited added shipping details. Please note that the tracking information and shipping status are shown exactly as the seller entered them.
ShipperHongkong Post
Tracking numberXXXXXXX
Shipping statusShipped

Destination - Sweden
The item (XXXXXXXXXHK) will leave Hong Kong for its destination on 8-Dec-2011 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

RodSter

Sep 5, 2010
I ordered 24th of November and have still not received shipping confirmation :(