[Beta] Clockworkmod 6.0.1.0 for 8127

Kiiv

Jun 13, 2012
Hey guys,

I've compiled Clockworkmod recovery 6.0.1.0 from sources. It's for 8127 but it should work with other similar models.
I didn't tested it so much for the moment so I've added [Beta] tag to the thread. Feel free to test it and report any problems.
If it work well for other model, tell me and I'll update the thread.

You can run it without flashing it by running 'fastboot boot recovery_file.img' when you are in fastboot mode (keep vol down when powering on until you see blue text at the bottom of the screen).
I've modded button layout a little bit cause 'power' does not work, so :
- go up : vol up
- go down : vol down or menu
- select : home
- go back : back

Here is the link :
Cwm6_8127.img - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Credits go to Koush, of course, for developping CWM.

ryancut

Jul 7, 2012
Thanks for your work. Flashed to the MID7022 and it starts up fine, but I cannot select anything because the home and menu buttons on the side function as up/down and the back button does nothing. The 7022 lacks vol +/- keys. How can I modify this to work with the 7022's button configuration?

Kiiv

Jun 13, 2012
Ok, I'll will try to reactivate 'power' for validating.
Thanks for testing !

EDIT : can you tell me which keys do you have on the 7022 and what is the actual function for each ?

Last edited:

ryancut

Jul 7, 2012
On the 7022 there are only 3 physical buttons other than the power. There is a back button below the screen, and on the side there is a home button and a menu button.

Kiiv

Jun 13, 2012
I'm sorry, I didn't take time for this the past few days... I'm in holidays at the end of the week for 3 weeks, so I'll not be able to take a look at it before I came back.
Sorry to have teased you about it and had no time to fix this rapidly...

ryancut

Jul 7, 2012
Haha its alright don't worry about getting it done quickly, anytime you finish it would be great.

phn

Aug 5, 2012
t' doesn't work with Coby Kyros 8027. The problem is that I can't get into fastboot mode, I'm only able to get to flash mode (pushing POWER + VOL+) where I can flash ROMS or firmwares, but not IMG files. Could you help me? Thankssss!