Big lots has a Reader for $59 right now, not sure which one though.

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
I thought I would post about it here because I am guessing it's the R102, I haven't called yet to ask them yet, thinking about it though. I just got the ad in my email with this listed on it.

Last edited:

Daphne

Nov 22, 2011
It says $89 in my ad starting Sunday
eta multi-touch capacitive screen, 1GB internal & bonus 12GB cards, WiFi connectivity, email, browse the web, watch videos & more, eBook application
New 7" Android Tablet Buyout! Extreme Value! Save $60 Compare To $149.99 Limit 1 per customer. BONUS: Includes 12GB Sandisk SD Cards (1-4GB & 1-8GB)

Last edited:

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
I'd rather be able to get the tablet your big lots is offering, mine has refurbed r102's or r101's, not sure, they are in sealed boxes the manager said and he can't open them til Sunday. Now I am thinking of going to see this anyway, because if it turns out to be a Cruz T301 hubby might settle for it while I still would rather see us with a Coby MID7127, this might be enough machine for hubby. BIG MAYBE on that, the only one I'd pick up refurbed would by the Cruz T302.

Cruz(TM) 7" Android Tablet/eReader $49
Extreme Value! Save $50 7" Android Tablet Buyout! Compare To $99.99 If New Limit 1 per customer. Just like new, factory reconditioned with manufacturer's warranty.

with 2GB internal (up to 32GB with additional card, sold separately), WiFi connectivity, email, browse the web, watch videos & more, eBook application

Right now they have this Ereader for $47 model# AEBKOLFS:

http://aluratek.com/libre-ebook-reader-pro-black

Last edited:

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
Well I got someone to give me the model number, CR120...LOL!!! So as I've never heard of that model, *cough* I assume she read it wrong and it's the R102 which we're not interested in so just as well, I can sleep IN tomorrow. LOL! Never hurts to ask BEFORE you get up early....

Edited to add: I called again today on the 5th, and they have 5 left, but they are in fact the R102's. Not something I want for hubby. ;) But who knows? maybe some other people will get them and love them.

Last edited: