blank screen

thericster

Sep 19, 2011
so yesterday i flashed my flytouch 2 with this guide using the usb method everything went well and it worked great i highly recommend it. i used it for the day and shut it off to let it charge overnight, the next day i went to turn it on and it vibrated like always but the lcd is compleatly blank, ive tried everything, power + home + menu (although i tried that before but it didnt compleatly flash the firmware) there is nothing wrong with the sd, i tried flashing it with the usb again but no luck, i dont even know what to try next. i was carrying it around in my backpack for awhile the only think i can think of is maybe the lcd cable came loose? idk the backlight doesn't turn on or anything...
Thanks so much! -Ric

its a new tablet also, i got it 2 days ago

Last edited:

ygpie

Feb 15, 2011
so yesterday i flashed my flytouch 2 with this guide using the usb method everything went well and it worked great i highly recommend it. i used it for the day and shut it off to let it charge overnight, the next day i went to turn it on and it vibrated like always but the lcd is compleatly blank, ive tried everything, power + home + menu (although i tried that before but it didnt compleatly flash the firmware) there is nothing wrong with the sd, i tried flashing it with the usb again but no luck, i dont even know what to try next. i was carrying it around in my backpack for awhile the only think i can think of is maybe the lcd cable came loose? idk the backlight doesn't turn on or anything...
Thanks so much! -Ric

its a new tablet also, i got it 2 days ago

did you managed to recover it? I have the similar issue
:(

thx