Bluepanther Thunder 7" Marvell Tablet with GPS, Android 2.2

Kogami

May 15, 2011
I wish I could read them sites. I really need the charger for this. If anyone know any english sites that sell it please let me know. Thank you

raingun

May 18, 2011
Hi Guys,

I have red the whole forum but I have some questions:

- A video playpack is not continously. A TV rip usually ok, but DVD rip is not.
I have tried "swapper 2" as suggested earlier but it does'n work. I swich on the swapping but nothong happen just write to the screen "please wait". I waited about 20 minutes, but nothing happened at all.
How can I improve playback? Why swapper didn't work?

- The distance of icons on the home screen is big. I can put only 4x4 icons. Can I decrease this space size? 5 column could be better.

- I installed USB driver but I can't use computer internet. How can I do that? (there is no wifi)

- Is live wallpaper available on Bluepanther Thunder? It does'n allow by default.

- How can I use google maps in offline mode. Can I download and store in SD maps?

- Is there any driver for USB bluetooth dongle in andrid? (it is a cheap USB Bloetooth dongle from ebay, just about USD 1)

Where can I order cheap data cable. (I from Hungary, so I can buy in speedshop.hu or bluepanther.eu but it is quite expansive)

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:

ssalcicc

Jun 13, 2011
Hi need help to have origina rom GM10 or is it possible to explain to insert all the 3G providers which I had before updating the rom
to V2.2.3 thanks, waiting for an early reply

adinn

Aug 21, 2011
Hi,
There is a preinstalled GPS Viewer application on my GM10 but it cannot see any satellite. I have tried a Cold Start but still nothing. Initially it worked. Few days ago I used ADB to uninstall the phone application as I do not want to use the tablet as phone. Might be related to that?

thedisk

Sep 20, 2011
Hi i just rooted and installed the latest firmware. Thnx for all the read material and firmware!

The problem i have is that i can't seem to make sygic (8.22 -> 10 and 11.02) working... igo works but i really want sygic :( anybody tried already?

hamzat

Oct 22, 2011
Hi, i have a MID wm8650 and huawei e173 modem and tried the above and it does not work.
when i plug in the 3g dongle the lights come up but the tablet rejects a connection and says the dongle is damaged.
The dongle works perfectly on my pc.

Any advice or solutions please???

Thanks once again

eoutani

Jan 5, 2012
Hi. Congrats on your tuto. Followed and everything was as described except the tablet didn't recognize the modem. It's still working fine on PC. My doubt is the step 10 when you say 'simply plug the modem into a modified port USB'. Sorry if I missed something but I didn't understand what is that. Thanks in advance for your patience.

kiewirevo

Feb 12, 2012
Hello i'm new to the forum and i have a couple of questions:

1) How do i root this device... i can't find the files because they were on megaupload and cannot find them anymore (please give me another mirror or link so i can download it)
2) Is the cthulu ROM any good? if so can somebody please provide me with a link that is not megaupload.
3) Can how can i make the camera work??? i updated it but camera keeps crashing the system....
4) How can i make facebook and twitter work on this tablet????....

please help me this tablet is from a friend of mine and he wants to use it for his project....

thanks in advance :)

kiewirevo

Feb 12, 2012
the rooting proces keeps getting stuck acn somebody provide me with a step by step guide to root this device please

browncat22

Feb 17, 2012
press the last button "Properties":
And that opens the Properties window: the modem "select the tab" Options:
Click "Options ASCII":
Put a tick in the second top box "Show input characters on the screen."
Click OK. The top window is closed. Click OK. The last window closes, and the main window, flashing cursor.
6) Turn on CAPS LOCK and print command AT. Press ENTER. Comes the answer: OK. Means connected to the modem is installed. Introduce one of the following:
AT^U2DIAG=0 (device-only modem)
AT^U2DIAG=1 (the device as a modem CD-ROM)
AT^U2DIAG=255 (the device as a modem CD-ROM Card Reader)
AT^U2DIAG=256 (the device as a modem Card Reader).

When i get to properties i do not have an option for options ascii..and no box to tick...have followed every other instruction using string =0 and =256 and tablet still just recognises it as anexternal usb...i am assuming this is because i was unable to follow previous instruction

Help please this has taken two days out my life!!!