Bluetooth devices??

spexwood

May 11, 2011
I might as well post a small list of things I personally use that I can say works for sure:

Headphones: Sony Ericsson MW600 (remembers like 4 devices too, so you can have them connect to tablet, phone, pc, and some other device).

Keyboard AND Mouse: www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0042W74SI/ref=oh_o06_s01_i00_details
I just bought this and it works really well. The mouse moves a bit slow on screen, but it still works.

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S2
I am able to transfer files easily between the tablet and phone or vice versa. (The phone uses Bluetooth 3.0 btw, while the tablet uses 2.1 I think)

Phone: Samsung Captivate
My friend has this phone and I could also transfer files

Phone: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
My old phone. Again, transfers files nicely.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Android Tablet Forum

MitchMcQ

Dec 28, 2011
I just got Motorola S10-HD Bluetooth® Stereo Headset last night and they work great. I can leave my A500 down and walk around the house listening to music.

losttourist

Dec 4, 2011
I just got Motorola S10-HD Bluetooth® Stereo Headset last night and they work great. I can leave my A500 down and walk around the house listening to music.
I too picked up this same headset . sound and range are good, paired with the acer flawlessly

omik47

Dec 15, 2011

How did you get it paired? I can't even get my a500 to see my s10-hd

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

losttourist

Dec 4, 2011
hi,
Im assuming you have set the headset to discoverable, press on button keeping it pressed till it starts flashing. From the tablet, wireless settings, bluetooth settings, make discoverable, scan for devices nearby. You should be able to see the motorola headset and choose.

omik47

Dec 15, 2011
The only thing I wasn't doing was making the tablet discoverable. Did that and it found, paired and connected right away. Thanks for the help!

Sent from my EPAD using Android Tablet Forum

Greg_E

Nov 15, 2011
You shouldn't need to have both discoverable, if one is discoverable and the other is looking, they should still find each other. This is how it works on my cheapo BCK-08 A2DP device.

omik47

Dec 15, 2011
Well in any case I got it working, that's all that matters. I just realized my sig says EPAD, but its not. Something to do with Thors rom

Sent from my EPAD using Android Tablet Forum