Bluetooth Dongle

patmik

Jan 6, 2014
Hello,

I have no built-in bluetooth in my tablet (Ployer MOMO11-3). I have connected a USB bluetooth dongle in the device because I've read that CPU (A7) should support bluetooth but it doesn't work. In the Settings menu simply I have no bluetooth menu to turn off or on the bluetooth functionality. I installed some bluetooth settings application from the GooglePlay but it cannot turn on the bluetooth; some of them are redirect to Settings menu which doesn't have bluetooth turning on/off option. Maybe I have to install a driver or I should by another bluetooth dongle which is supports Android? I have 4.2.2 Android and the kernel version is 3.3.0. Does anyone tried this?
Thanks & regards,
patmik

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi patmik, congratulations on your Ployer MOMO11-3 and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Ployer Momo Tablets forum for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

BTW When you get a chance, please go to your profile and fill in the Tablet / Device entry. That way folks will know which tablets you have without you having to tell them every time.

FmUsa

Jan 24, 2014
When you get BlueTooth working, PM or email me, I have the same question for my tablet. THANKS