Bluetooth in C91

kenjr

Apr 10, 2012
Hi,
Also make sure you enable Mock locations. Find it from main settings menu under Devloper options.

gmajnkek

May 6, 2012
Make sure bluetooth is enabled in main settings menu under wireless & networks .
I guess you have paired gps device if you have got this far.

Also make sure you enable Mock locations. Find it from main settings menu under Devloper options.

Mock locations are enabled, also bluetooth is enabled and i added my "device-mobile phone" to it. Its colored in grey. Also i tryed to pair it with my PC. It works, but after i try to sent some file from my tablet to PC it aint workin. I can send a file from PC to tablet with no problem. Huh, any sugestions how to fix this?
And still i cant tick the option Start/Stop GPS in BlueGps.

/edit
Now i got it to work (i can tick the option START/STOP) but still have 1 message:
BlueGps: connection problem (will retry 5more times before closing)

Last edited:

kenjr

Apr 10, 2012
Hi,
This is what happens if bluetooth gps receiver in not turned on ,
Try turning on first and then start Bluegps.
If no luck try reistalling gps receiver.

gmajnkek

May 6, 2012
Ye i tryed to connect my phone and the tablet and to get the coordinates from my phone gps to tablet but damn no way to get it.
$screenshot_2012-05-28-20-14-41.png

Last edited:

kenjr

Apr 10, 2012
Hi,
Looks like you need a bluetooth gps receiver like the ones mentioned earlier in this thread.

gmajnkek

May 6, 2012
How does your look like, cause the one i see on ebay and the one thay are selling from the store is diferent. Like the ebay is selling few years old gps receivers.

kenjr

Apr 10, 2012
Hi,
Ebay 320728125700, this is the one I am using. It is Model BT359C and works perfectly, also cheapest I could find.
Typing this with proper keyboard , as touchscreen keypad seems to have a way of its own (missing letters etc) !!

gmajnkek

May 6, 2012
Hi,
Ebay 320728125700, this is the one I am using. It is Model BT359C and works perfectly, also cheapest I could find.
Typing this with proper keyboard , as touchscreen keypad seems to have a way of its own (missing letters etc) !!

Hey got my bluetooth gps - Copilot, but damn or i am so stupid or i dont know whats wrong.
1. pluged in the bluetooth dongle
2. turned it on
3. started Location services (GPS satallites)
4. started app: BlueGps
5. turned on the Copilot-BT359C
6. Asked me to pair and i wrote in my tablet 0000

7. NOW I DONT KNOW HOW TO FIND MY LOCATION :)

/edit
8. I dont know what i did, but it works! Amazing!
ps.: are there any other offline maps like route 66?

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2012
I know is is slightly off topic, but I have a ASUS BT211 dongle. I am at a total loss how to get my C91 to see the dongle, or any bt devices.

stevohaker

Feb 17, 2012
You must pair your tablet with other device.
When you plug your bluetooth dongle, go to settings, then turn on bluetooth.
Then you will see option that when you choose it makes your tablet visible for other unpaired devices.
Above that, in right upper corner of the screen , you will see option to search for devices, then you just find name of that device and click on it, and then they should be paired, or it may ask you to enter the code to pair devices.
That is it.

Jan 14, 2012
You must pair your tablet with other device.
When you plug your bluetooth dongle, go to settings, then turn on bluetooth.
Then you will see option that when you choose it makes your tablet visible for other unpaired devices.
Above that, in right upper corner of the screen , you will see option to search for devices, then you just find name of that device and click on it, and then they should be paired, or it may ask you to enter the code to pair devices.
That is it.

I can do that, but I can not get past setting bluetooth to ON. As soon as I set it to ON, it goes back to OFF. Takes less than 1/10th of a second to do that. Behaves exactly the same is there is no bluetooth dongle installed. So far have tried two 'higher' end dongles, have also ordered a couple 'cheap' ones to see if there is a difference. They have not arrived yet....

gmajnkek

May 6, 2012
buy some other bluetooth dongle. Also i had the problem, so i bough a new one and it works.

Kingsman

Oct 31, 2011
Thought you might like to know, it looks like the new C92 has 3g, and blue tooth capability. This might be the way to go on my next tablet purchase. That's about a year or two away.

Rob