Bluetooth Keyboard

Tcsviz77

Sep 3, 2011
Well this was a queation about bluetooth keyboards. Has anyone found a bt keyboardthat works yet?

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum

gjhuff

Oct 30, 2011
No. Tried the Targus keyboard tonight - it paired but did not connect. Hopefully,Vizio will post an update to fix this problem.

gjhuff

Oct 30, 2011
Vizio support told me today that this problem may be fixed soon.

jamesban

Nov 29, 2011
This one states right in the name that it will work with vizio but I dont want to spend the money just to find out its a lie.Amazon.com: iKross Bluetooth Wireless Silicone Keyboard for HP TouchPad, Acer Iconia A500, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 inch/10.1 inch Verizon LTE 4G, Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101, Motorola Xoom, Toshiba Thrive, iPad 1 &2, ViewSonic gTablet, Dell Streak 7,

[h=1]iKross Bluetooth Wireless Silicone Keyboard for HP TouchPad, Acer Iconia A500, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 inch/10.1 inch Verizon LTE 4G, Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101, Motorola Xoom, Toshiba Thrive, iPad 1 &2, ViewSonic gTablet, Dell Streak 7, Asus, Vizio Wifi Tablet[/h]

Blwnv8

Dec 19, 2011
They may claim it'll work but I wouldn't just take their word for it.

sora72

Aug 22, 2011
I highly doubt it will work. Vizio has stated that the vtab does not support BT mice or keyboards. I've heard rumors that they may address this in a future update. There have certainly been many people requesting this feature. But I have seen no update that addresses this as of yet. The product photos for this keyboard show a usb cable, which should work with the vtab. But only if it is a micro usb. The one in the photo looked like a standard size. But then, if you went the usb route, it kind of defeats the wireless and portable benefits of a tablet.

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Tablet Forum