BlueTooth File Manager App?

Music

Feb 5, 2011
Hello and greetings from my fellow Vulcans ;)

Is there a file manager application that is similar in function to Airdroid, but utilizes bluetooth instead? I have used a few WiFi device managers in the past, but the servers usually stop working after a while, probably when the application developer runs out of money to pay for a server. I would prefer to be able to access the device using the standard Windows 10 file explorer and blueTooth.

A bluetooth file manager would ensure that you always have access to your device, even when the USB wire stops working.

doublematteo

Dec 13, 2016
Hello and greetings from my fellow Vulcans ;)

Is there a file manager application that is similar in function to Airdroid, but utilizes bluetooth instead? I have used a few WiFi device managers in the past, but the servers usually stop working after a while, probably when the application developer runs out of money to pay for a server. I would prefer to be able to access the device using the standard Windows 10 file explorer and blueTooth.

A bluetooth file manager would ensure that you always have access to your device, even when the USB wire stops working.
Dear,
I'm still not familiar with any app utilizing Bluetooth. But I know a free and wireless transfer app similar to AirDroid. This one on the link AirMore: File Transfer - Android Apps on Google Play. Been using it for months now but still got no problem with the app. ;)