Booting problems

RaVenJ

Jan 24, 2011
My NC is having a strange problem.. If I turn it completely off, like say overnight, it won't boot up beyond the "Touch the future of reading" screen.. I put in my CWR card, wipe the cache, reboot, and everything is fine until I turn it off for more than a few minutes again.. Any idea what's wrong?

Stelv

Jan 12, 2011
I am not sure. I am not having that problem. But I never completely turn it off. I just let it go to sleep and usually charge it over night. Maybe try a different rom i guess and see if it still causes this.

*or try flashing cwm recovery in rom manager before u turn it off.

sent from my rooted nook color

revenge8

Feb 10, 2011
i had the same problem.. never really could fix it.. i tried everything..it was annoying. I installed CM7 and it boots just fine now. So either boot from CWR (which will always work) or just install a different ROM and save yourself the headache

RaVenJ

Jan 24, 2011
Can you give me a link to exactly which CM7 you are talking about? I've seen a lot of people talking about a lot of different versions, so I don't wanna guess at which one you're running.

simplicity

Mar 19, 2011
Boot into CWR, wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache. I was having the same problem after flashing until doing this and fixed it for me.