Bought Pipo M6Pro (Big problem with it)

MartyK

Jul 20, 2013
Hi guys

I have just purchased the Pipo M6 Pro (Which has built in GPS) from Pipomall.

Even though the the battery is fully charged. I still cant get the unit to turn on. Tried the on/off button by holding it in many times.
Anyway finally the reset button resets it and that does work. I'll go away for 10 or so minutes and try to turn the device off standby mode to which it does not do anything. Makes me think tha unit is off so i then try to turn it on by holding the button down for 5 seconds. Nothing. Only a 'reset' at the back of the unit turns it on.

I have got onto Pipomall where i bought it from about this.

They have directed me to this website to a firmware upgrade. However the firmware upgrade doesnt exist for the M6 Pro. Only for the M6.

I really need a firmware for the M6 Pro in English as this is the one that has GPS & built in 3G.

I am guessing the firmware upgrade is my only option? Unless theres any other suggestions you can think of?

Quite disappointed about this.

If i can't upgrade it i'll have to send it back i think.

Thanks.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Mart,

Sorry to hear you're having problems with that new tablet. IMHO You shouldn't have to go through all that hassle with a brand new tablet, and you should return it. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!