Bought the Sony S Cradle

Tzarrr

Nov 22, 2011
I bought the cradle for the Sony Tablet S: http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921666372356

I
t does not come cheap at 40$, but it is not cheap either. Solidly built, with high-quality materials, and the tablet fits smoothly into it.

The cradle has 2 tilt positions, depending if you want to tablet more upright into it. It also serves as a recharging cradle: you plug your AC adaptor underneath the cradle, and the charge port inside the cradle connects perfectly with the tablet when you drop it into the cradle: no fussing around or pressind down to get the tablet to connect.

The tablet recognizes when you place it into the cradle and will offer you the choice between going into clock mode or gallery mode. You also have access to the video and music player. I put the cradle on my bedside chest so when I'm done with the tablet before going to sleep, I put it in the cradle and it becomes a nice, subdued night clock display that serves as an alarm clock also.

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
I opted to not get the cradle as I have no place to really use it. Don 't need an alarm clock as I have a cat that knows when feeding time is. :)

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum

sonymiss

Jan 2, 2012
I think it's a must for gaming with a PS3 controller.

I got this 1 for $2 :p

$ipad_stand.jpg

technogary

Nov 23, 2011
I find it not as smooth as it can be when attaching the charging cable to the tablet, so with the cradle, I can dock it (for charging) with just one arm.

JwLovell

Jan 11, 2012
I really want that! Thanks for the review!

-I'll make a beast out if myself.

sonymiss

Jan 2, 2012
I really want that! Thanks for the review!

-I'll make a beast out if myself.

You must know first that cradle is actually nothing but the holder. Doesn't have power supply so you have to use one that you alredy got with your tablet and plug it to the back of the "cradle". No any other connectors like USB or so......