Box app get it 50gb free

bclinger

Aug 11, 2011
It works, but one needs to test it extensively before abandoning another system.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk

Slimshady

Feb 19, 2012
yes i got it. I already have a Box free account today i download and install box app, then i log-in, instantly i received 50GB.

Slimshady

Feb 19, 2012
There is a desktop client.

Sent From My Rooted VTAB1008 Using Tapatalk

There is no desktop ( computer) version for free user, like dropbox. but there is a MS Word add-on for save docs on box and also there is a screen shot save app.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Thanks works good, can upload and download from computer as well. 100 MB upload limit size.

Last edited:

birdcrazie

Nov 3, 2011
I installed the app today and uploaded photos from my phone then I logged on with my computer and uploaded photos from my PC. This will work great for saving my docs and photos but you will not be bale to store videos without an upgrade

sabotank

Nov 15, 2011
network drive is not a desktop client. your files will still be unavailable if the cloud rains. unlike dropbox, where the files are there

kaos420

Jan 27, 2012
Right as I said box sync use to be free. Which is a client.

Sent From My Rooted VTAB1008 Using Tapatalk

sabotank

Nov 15, 2011
i understand there used to be a free client. i even understand there is one if you pay. and i further understand that if there is no free client there might as well not be one because i (like a damn lot of folks) won't pony up the cash. crap all over the place is too expensive for a service that gives you space but makes you pay for the client. i would rather it was the other way around. sure, dropbox doesn't give me 50gig but they do give me a client.

look at it this way: if box folds, your boned. files gone. if dropbox folds, win! files are in client! not that i use my dropbox as much as i could.

anyhoo, got no more to say on this subject so i'll be moseying on to the next thread...and thanks to the op for posting

alucard9114

Dec 12, 2011
i understand there used to be a free client. i even understand there is one if you pay. and i further understand that if there is no free client there might as well not be one because i (like a damn lot of folks) won't pony up the cash. crap all over the place is too expensive for a service that gives you space but makes you pay for the client. i would rather it was the other way around. sure, dropbox doesn't give me 50gig but they do give me a client.

look at it this way: if box folds, your boned. files gone. if dropbox folds, win! files are in client! not that i use my dropbox as much as i could.

anyhoo, got no more to say on this subject so i'll be moseying on to the next thread...and thanks to the op for posting

Your welcome!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk