Boycott Apple for their Intellectual Property Law Abuses World-Wide.

Aaron2

Jun 9, 2011
Apple makes great products, but you wouldn’t know it from the way it’s attacking Samsung. Rather than let the marketplace decide whose products are better, Apple wants the courts to decide. Specifically, Apple is slugging it out with Samsung in a minimum of 19 lawsuits in 12 courts in nine countries on four continents.

See article: Apple's Worldwide War on Samsung and Android | ZDNet

Its unconscionable that Apple thinks they can sue (abuse of process) their way to a larger market share/monopoly. They need to hear the negative comments, the apple-eaters in blinders should know their deceased savior wasn't so pure and Techy-true at heart, as part of his business model was apparently employing the "market-share by litigation" philosophy. The curtain has been lifted from the not-so-great OZ. Letters and emails to their corporate office, and forum chatter over this is in order. I know that this will be a drop in the ocean, but this wave will eventually will be noticed by news agencies, then Bloomberg, CNBC, and the WSJ will comment on it. A bit of bad-will press and pokes at their stock price is in order.

Last edited:

Teatime

Nov 2, 2011
I agree. There is plenty of business to go around so Apple needn't be a bully. But those in the know say Jobs could often be a real jerk so I guess they are carrying on his attitude.

Sent from my MID7022 using Tapatalk

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
We already are, that's why we're in the Android Tablets forum.:cool: