Brick my MID7024 is not started !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

colchonerox

Jun 19, 2011
My tablet has brick.
I put the custom rom gingerbread c8lean 1.1 meshed.rar ofelemist2 and will not start, only the buttons light up but then shut down.

As I can revive it !!!!!!!!

colchonerox

Jun 19, 2011
It does not enter recovery mode: S.

I have pressed the home button and power and the screen goes black and the side buttons are turned on and off to the second ....

Vernox701

Sep 1, 2011
Press home and power button for @ three seconds then release, next press volume up ...should hear a small pop sound tablet should install update placed on root of sdcard takes @ two-five minutes then it should shut off.

Vernox701

Sep 1, 2011
I don't know if you fixed your tablet yet , but in another thread it says unzip the files from coby place them on the root of your sd card load it up in the external slot and just turn your tablet on and the files it should update without doing anything else.

colchonerox

Jun 19, 2011
Well, nothing, or putting the other post unbrick, or the original firmware or anything ......

All it does is turn on the side buttons and turn off.

Here a video :

Last edited by a moderator:

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
If there is something wrong with your screen then maybe you are holding the power button for too long. Try releasing the power button after the unit turn on (the buttons lite).

Also make sure you have unzipped the file you downloaded from Coby to the external SD card (don't simply copy the zip file, expand it).

Vernox701

Sep 1, 2011
looks like your are trying to enter the update menu.....pressing Home(Big SilverButton) + power......just power on device by pressing power button only with official coby update unzipped on your external sd card also try with charger on maybe battery is low

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
This happened with my MID1024 as well. I was testing a modified u-boot.bin. How does one re-flash it? Is there a way to do it?

Slk696

Sep 6, 2011
I have the same problem. My coby 7024 not starting. HELP PLEAS. I need a Completly Image of Internal Micro SD to restore Rom of my Internal Micro SD card. Sorry for my english i am argentina.

Scrawler

Aug 2, 2011
This happened in my well. So you know what I did?

Sold! Here in my country, we have the Free Market. I put there to sell and already sold three days.

Now I have a brand new and I hope this does not happen with him. I'm afraid of screwing it up. When mine died, I had put the rom "Phoenix mod" internal card in it, so he died.

But it is past.

Good luck to you!