Bricka docious

Cope

Oct 6, 2011
I have been on the Ultimate thread and found some help but to no avail so now I turn to you guys.

My tablet is stuck at blue text saying that it is in Fast Boot mode and awaits a usb connection.

I can get to my Clockwork recovery but have not been able to recover it at all using any rom. I also have had trouble with Windows seeing it until it is in recovery mode (sees an Elcair).

Any suggestions to wipe and rebuild this at all? Is there a way? I mean It turns on, I can get to mode by resetting and pressing power/M and have seen the flash card but do not know where to go next...

-Cope

promek1

Feb 25, 2011
try going into FWDN mode by pressing power+home then once in FWDN mode press reset button
to restart tablet in normal.... also if you want when you press reset hold the silver orb button to go into CWM and do a wipe/data factory reset

Last edited:

Cope

Oct 6, 2011
try going into FWDN mode by pressing power+home then once in FWDN mode press reset button
to restart tablet in normal.... also if you want when you press reset hold the silver orb button to go into CWM and do a wipe/data factory reset

I can get into CWM but not FWDN. I reset it, tried the Home and power and nothing worked. Still either got blue text or blue text... Thanks.